Select style & size:Select options
From hikes to afternoons on the lake, your little one spends a lot of time outside. Give them the style they want and the protection they need with the Julbo Kids' Lily Sunglasses. Featuring a Spectron 3+ lens with a flash coating, these sunglasses are suitable for all types of activity and protect little eyes from UV rays. Julbo designed the Lily to be kid-friendly with a flex system to accommodate various head shapes. Curved temples offer a good hold on the face and head, while the curved frame provides protection from harsh sunlight. Featuring a variety of bright colors that your kids will love, these sunglasses offer the perfect combination of style and protection.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Stay protected without sacrificing style with these kids' sunglasses
- Spectron 3+ polycarbonate lens is suitable for all types of activity
- Lightweight and protective frame has a soft feel
- Flex system with curved fit for excellent hold
- Wrap-around design to protect against harsh sunlight
- Designed to float and include cord attachment holes for security
- Asian Fit is adapted for Asian facial shapes
- Item #JUL006V
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 125lbs
these glasses fit my buddy's 2.5 yr old perfectly. she has a bigger head for her age and i imagine they will fit her for the next year or two easily. good quality. time will tell whether the hinges break with normal little kid rough play, but they seem solid right now!