Select style & size:Select options
Anticipate every turn of the trail.
The trail is long and open—just how you like it. So lace up your running shoes, slip the Julbo Aerolite Sunglasses onto your face, and set yourself loose. Featuring a lightweight, rimless design, these sunglasses leave you feeling free, while the Spectron 3 lenses shield your eyes from the sun's glare on the brightest days. Designed to be forgotten, the Aerolite Sunglasses provide unbeatable hold and ventilation, leaving you free to enjoy your run.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lightweight, rimless sunglasses ideal for runners
- Spectron 3 lenses protect eyes on the sunniest days
- Ventilated design provides enhanced air circulation
- Panoramic design for an increased field of vision
- 3D Fit Nose adjusts to your face for better hold
- Shock-absorbing insert at temples for comfort and lightness
- Designed for women and runners with smaller faces
- Item #JUL006T
- Q & A
Perfect for activities
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave these as a gift and it seems it was the perfect gift. After several runs and hikes with these sunglasses all good feedback still. The tint is perfect and clarity is impressive and they stay put right where you want them to. The top of them is angled outward from the face, which seems a little funny if you pay attention to it, but is not noticeable and seems to help the heat to escape. Haven't dropped them yet, but they do seem to be made well enough to handle a couple falls without snapping. All around great glasses, highly recommend them.
I'm A Fan
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I had never bought Julbo before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm now a huge fan of these. The description above is totally right when it says "designed to be forgotten". I've actually only used these for mountain biking, but I'm sure they'd be great for running too. They're very lightweight and the nose piece stays put. I got them in the light blue/pink/spectron color and they're exactly as pictured. The lenses have been great on partly cloudy/full sun days, and also when riding in and out of shady sections. I definitely recommend for various uses.