Select style & size:Select options
Aero Reactiv Sunglasses
You might start off your weekly long run in gloomy, overcast weather, but by the time you're halfway through it the sun is out in full force. When you head out for a few hours of head-clearing, heart-pumping goodness, make sure you're wearing the Julbo Aero Reactiv Sunglasses to give yourself adaptive coverage from changeable weather. Whether you're chasing daylight on evening runs or outrunning thunderclouds, the Reactiv photochromic lenses on these shades will adapt to changing light conditions in whatever form they take. They're dark in the sun and light in the shade, ensuring optimal visibility for your entire run.
But the Aero sunglasses don't stop there. These performance glasses have a couple of other handy features to help you thrive when you're working hard. Front vents on the lenses accommodate cooling airflow to not only keep your face comfortable on hot summer runs, but to prevent fogging as you pick up the pace and really start to burn those lungs. Fully-adjustable nose pads prevent slipping and sliding on any face and at any pace, while the shock-absorbing temple grips ensure that you don't have any bouncing on the back end. Plus, these sunglasses offer a super wide field of vision, ensuring a full view of the landscape ahead and preventing unwanted light from creeping in the sides.
- Ventilated sport shades that adapt to changing light conditions
- Reactiv lenses give you the perfect amount of shade for the weather
- Venting at the front keeps you cool and prevents fogging
- Adjustable nose pads offer the perfect grip for any nose shape
- Shock-absorbing temple grips won't stick to hair when you sweat
- Wide lenses let expand your field of vision for better performance
- Item #JUL008V
- Reactiv Performance 0-3
- Nose/Temple Pads
- (nose) adjustable, (temple) yes
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 46 / 14 / 131mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- running, road cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?