Why We Like The Jones Meteorite Surf Series Snowboard Binding
From groomers to the park, the Meteorite Surf Series Snowboard Binding has our best riding in mind. Jones Snowboards created these surfy bindings with a softer flex, perfect for riders who like a looser feel when carving across the resort and park rats who need more forgiveness when hitting their favorite features. The Dynamic Flex highback is stiff in the center for plenty of support and softer on the sides for max maneuverability. And with Skate Tech underfoot, energy transfer is effortless for better board control and reduced fatigue.
- Tweakable snowboard binding for all-mountain riding
- Medium-soft flex is easy to control for loose freestyle maneuvers
- Dynamic Flex highback delivers support with flexible outsides for fun
- Skate Tech replaces a baseplate for optimal boot-to-board energy
- Surf Cant pillow aligns legs for deeper carves and fatigue-free laps
- Swappable ankle straps allow riders a customized stiffer or softer flex
- Flex Fit 2.0 toe straps maintain grip on various boot shapes and sizes
- Item #JSBH09S
- Dynamic Flex
- Hanger 2.0
- Baseplate Padding
- Comfort Foam Foot Pillow
- Ankle Strap
- Comfort Flex
- Toe Strap
- 3D Flex Fit 2.0
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [baseplates] limited lifetime, [other components] 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help