From the classroom to the canyons.
Whether you're making the trek across campus or cruising up the canyon for a day hike, the JanSport Odyssey Backpack is the only bag you'll need. The padded sleeve keeps your laptop safely stowed during the week and can hold a three-liter hydration bladder when it comes time to hit the trail. Two main compartments help to keep gear organized, and the tuck-away waist-belt provides some additional support when you're covering tough terrain.
- S-curved shoulder straps are ergonomically shaped for a comfortable carry
- Tuck-away waist-belt provides extra support when you hit the trail
- Easy-access padded sleeve holds a 15-inch laptop or a 3-liter hydration bladder
- Two main compartments provide room for all your daily essentials
- Easy-access tablet sleeve protects your reader
- Utility pocket with organizer keeps essential items close at hand
- Zippered front stash pocket safely stows your keys, phone, and wallet
- Side compression straps keep things tidy
- Daisy chain gives you external packing options
- Dual side pockets stow snacks or water bottles
- Item #JAN0496
- Q & A
I purchased this bag for college and found the multiple compartments of the bag roomy. There is enough space to lug a good 4 books including a laptop in the main compartment. I used the smaller compartments to stow power plugs, and other loose articles. An interior zipper pouch in the middle compartment houses my calculator, pens, mouse, usb sticks. The exterior sides of the water bottles are a great idea to avoid taking space inside the bag, and the straps comfortably distribute the weight of a heavy bag pretty well without killing your shoulders or back. Both the bottom and the exterior material seem fairly sturdy and appear to be capable of handling tough environments. Overall I would say this bag is great and doesn't disappoint.
This backpack is exactly what I need, there's plenty of room for all my stuff, lots of packets, the materials looks durable. The only negative about this backpack is the zipper, they could have used a better one.