Why We Like The RockStar 5.0 Kayak
It's no secret we love to play here at Backcountry, so it makes sense that we love getting out on the new-and-improved 2022 Jackson Kayaks Rockstar 5.0 Kayak to progress our freestyle skills with more pop and air than ever before. Jackson combined the best qualities of all their older playboats into a sweet, new shape that's a game-changer for every wave and hole you can find. For 2022, the hull takes inspiration from boats like the 2014 Rockstar and the legendary 2010 All Star for a higher-floating, easy to paddle feel. Jackson's new double-railed drop chine system gives you a very high planing performance, on big waves and small, keeping this boat fast and loose and ready to hop effortlessly into the air. The bow makes for easy control in holes and flatwater, while the knees stay nice and high for lots of leg-room and extra big-air volume.
- The ultimate river-play kayak for whitewater enthusiasts
- Low-volume bow maximizes airtime for perfecting playful maneuvers
- Tough-as-nails performance hull efficiently slices through water
- Updated knee pockets keep you locked and loaded for positive control
- Revised seat position allows additional forward adjustment
- GoPro mount at the bow helps set up epic POV shots
- Drier Ride design eliminates holes for potential leakage
- Item #JAKD04O
- Hull Material
- [small] 5ft 4in, [medium] 5ft 8in, [large] 5ft 11in
- [small] 24.75in, [medium] 26.125in, [large] 27.5in
- Cockpit Dimensions
- [small] 19 x 33in, [medium] 20 x 34.375in, [large] 20.75 x 36in
- [small] 50gal, [medium] 59gal, [large] 69gal
- bow, stern
- Maximum Load
- [small] 100-160lb, [medium] 140-200lb, [large] 180-240lb
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 26.5lb, [medium] 29lb, [large] 34lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help