Why We Like The Bite Angler Kayak
We're able to get into the honey holes with ease by paddling the Bite Angler Kayak from Jackson Kayaks. This low-profile open-concept Kayak comes packed with storage areas and ergonomic seating to keep us out on the water from sunrise to sunset.
The open-concept deck gives you one of the roomiest platforms around to stand and fish. Ample storage fore and aft, paired with Jackson's updated bungee attachment system, which prevents water from seeping into the hull, means there are plenty of places to put all your gear. Four recessed areas on either side of the Bite Angler make quick, easy and secure storage for tackle boxes. Plus, we love that the included flush mount rod holders and cup holders on both sides of the Comfort Seat help us free up our hands.
- Low-profile, open-concept fishing kayak for involved missions
- Tackle storage along gunnels keeps tackle boxes accessible
- Bite seat is padded and ergonomic for long days on the water
- Bow and Stern storage areas keep important items securely nearby
- Dual flush mounted rod holders keep your rods within reach
- Large forward standing area offers stability for easy casting
- Low profile design skips across water and tracks nicely
- Item #JAKD04F
- Hull Material
- 11ft 6in
- Deck Height
- Maximum Load
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- fishing, river paddling, flatwater paddling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help