Flow EVO+ Knee Guard
Why We Like The Flow Evo+ Knee Pad
The iXS Flow Evo+ Knee Pad is as lightweight and flexible as possible, but without sacrificing critical impact protection when things take a turn for the worse on the trail. Legendary freerider and trials rider Hans Rey helped develop this set of lightweight, ultra-flexible pads to withstand the rigors of all-day epics high in the mountains and afternoon hot laps around your local trail network alike.
The secret to its flexible design lies within the X-Matter protective foam, which is comprised of viscoelastic polymer that absorbs nasty impacts without restricting your range of motion while pedaling. This flexible padding is removable, so you can toss these pads in the wash without ruining them after a long, sweaty ride in the mountains. Additionally, you'll find it's constructed of lightweight Aeromesh that breathes well and wicks moisture to prevent overheating on those hot summer trail rides.
- Lightweight, flexible knee pads for trail
- Certified to European impact standards for motorcyles
- Takes its design from legendary freerider Hans Rey
- X-Matter protective foam remains light and flexible
- Aeromesh fabric is light, breathable, and anti-odor
- Hook-and-loop straps and non-slip silicone lining
- Item #IXS0016
- XMatter viscoelastic foam pads, lightweight Aeromesh
- hook-and-loop straps
- Protection Area
- EN 1621