Boost off rollers, blast through berms.
Some summer days hit you with fast temperature rises that call for sleeveless kits and extra sunscreen, but when you're hitting the resort for lift-access, or the sun hasn't made it out all week and you want a little extra coverage, reach for the Ion Scrub AMP 3/4 Sleeve Jersey. Combining the best of both worlds, the Scrub AMP uses polyester on the sleeves and back — where you're most prone to sweating, for extra breathability and moisture transfer, while the front offers the soft cotton feel of your favorite tee, but with four-times the drying power. The jersey fits relaxed, so you can move freely on the bike when you're getting a little boosty off of rollers, and packs in both a lens cloth and a pocket for stashing essentials. The 3/4 sleeves make it the perfect pick for lift-access days that are a little too-warm to warrant long-sleeves, but still warrant coverage and room for pads, but also transitions perfectly into trail days in the early fall when the trees cast a cool shadow through switchbacks.
- A 3/4-sleeve jersey for lift access and trail days
- Polyester back and sleeves breathe where you need it most
- DriRelease core gives cotton feel with 4x drying power
- Sleeves feature just enough room for layering pads
- Secret zippered pocket for storing keys and cards
- Keep your lenses fresh with integrated wipe
- Item #INB000W