Into the woods.
Whether you're outside of the cabin getting the weekends supply of wood chopped, or layering up for a trek through the pines in the late fall, the Icebreaker Trailhead Long-Sleeve Henley shirt is an ideal layer to keep the chill away. Merino wool and polyester come together to make this super soft waffle knit that sits against your skin with such a soft feel that you'll forget that it's wicking away sweat and fighting odor as you carry on with your day. Four-button Henley placket provides easy ventilation on a hike, and offset shoulder seams keep rough edges out from under your pack, so you can minimize pack rub and chafing on long treks.
- A warm and comforting Henley with woodsy vibes
- Merino-polyester blend offer softness with strength
- Naturally moisture wicking and odor fighting fabric
- Waffle knit is super soft against the skin
- Prevent chafing and pack rub with offset shoulder seams
- Item #ICE00PY
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 180lbs
Great shirt for the colder months. The fabric is heavyweight, but still wicks sweat very well. I have worn this shirt hiking, and I have worn the shirt riding my bike around town- kept me warm and dry in both instances. Outside of those activities, I have mostly worn the shirt casually (since it also happens to look great). The fit is pretty true to size, and I would call it more of a relaxed fit than a slim fit.