The Icebreaker Men's Tech Lite Crewe First Ascents Shirt serves as constant reminder of your alpine bucket list of the highest summit on each continent (including Oceania). The Tech Lite Crewe First Ascents Shirt is made of soft-wearing merino wool fibers, wrapped around a durable nylon core for longevity and abrasion-resistance.
Merino wool fibers readily wick moisture off your body, allowing for quicker evaporation of sweat when you're hiking rigorously and traveling around the globe. Plus, merino is naturally resistant to funky odor build-up, maintaining a fresh look and feel after hours of continuous wear. And for the avid traveler and hiker, offset shoulder seams prevent irritation when you're wearing a backpack.
- Serves as inspiration for your alpine aspirations
- Soft merino wool fibers spun around a durable nylon core
- 150g fabric weight for a lightweight, breathable feel
- Naturally resistant to odor build-up for lasting freshness
- Offset shoulder seams for comfort while wearing a backpack
- Item #ICE00PS
- Q & A
Super soft, and never smells bad!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 195lbs
Shirt is super soft, perfect blend of wool and synthetics. Great for travel since the wool doesn’t get stinky or stale.