260 Zone Long-Sleeve Crew Top
- A baselayer top with heavyweight warmth and breathable performance
- Merino wool body offers next-to-skin warmth and comfort
- Merino-mesh back and underarms enhance ventilation and breathability
- Waffle patterned arm panels offer durability in high-wear areas
- Thumbholes help you pull on midlayers without bunching
- Gusseted underarms enhance your range of motion on long powder days
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing during hours spent moving in the cold
- Natural anti-odor qualities of merino wool keep your baselayer fresh
- Item #ICE00VO
- Q & A
Excellent Heavyweight Thermal
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
This is a very high quality heavyweight merino wool baselayer. I use it mainly for snowboarding but it works great for any outdoor activity where you need some extra warmth. The upper back panel and underarms have very small holes in the fabric to dump heat quickly. The optional thumb holes are great for those extra cold days.
The sleeves run a little long and skinny in the forearms but besides that the fit is great.