Select a Size
Select a Color
150 Zone Short-Sleeve Crew Shirt
The Icebreaker 150 Zone Short-Sleeve Crew Shirt is a next to skin layering piece that regulates body heat to keep you moving. The wool blend is lightweight and breathable while offering just enough stretch to allow for completely free movement. Meanwhile mesh panels dump excess heat as your workout progresses and flatlock seams ensure you will not have any uncomfortable chaffing while you move around.
- Lightweight baselayer for hiking, training, and anything rigorous
- Wool blend is stretchy, odor resistant, and breathable
- Strategically placed mesh dumps excess heat to keep you moving
- Flatlock seams protect against chaffing and irritation
- Raglan sleeves and gusseted construction allow for maximum movement
- Item #ICE00VY
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- 83% Merino Wool, 12% nylon, 5% LYCRA
- Insulation Weight
- 150 (ultralight)
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 15, 2019
All-around great active piece!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 175 lbs
This is labeled as a base layer but seems like more of a fitness piece to me. On the slimmer side but I love merino next to skin. I run in this now but plan to wear it when bluebird spring-skiing season hits. I'm a fan!