Hakka MX GRX Gravel Bike
Why We Like The Ibis Hakka MX GRX Gravel Bike
The Ibis Hakka MX is a perennial Gearhead favorite thanks to its impressive versatility from daily gravel grinders to taking on muddy cyclocross tracks. The extremely lightweight carbon monocoque frame and ENVE G Series carbon fork deliver a perfect balance between stiffness and compliance so we can ride comfortably for hours on end and still really drop the hammer for the sprint to the finish line. The geometry is well-balanced for our gnarliest off-road adventures, with a 72-degree headtube angle for impeccable handling and a steep seat tube angle to get us in that optimal power position right over the pedals.
The Ibis Hakka MX GRX kit utilizes the world's first dedicated gravel groupset to strike an incredibly perfect balance between range and efficiency. The reliable Shimano GRX 11-speed drivetrain handles shifting duties with precision and a wide range of gears to get us up even the steepest climbs. The 11-46 tooth cassette is paired to a 40t 1x front ring so that we don't feel like we're spinning out of control on the descents, while a set of Shimano GRX RX810 hydraulic brakes ensure we have plenty of stopping power on tricky sections of singletrack. Bombproof Stan's Grail rims get laced up to reliable Ibis Logo hubs to keep us rolling over undulating terrain, and Maxxis Rambler tires ensure we have plenty of grip. Synonymous with versatility, the Ibis Hakka MX GRX Gravel Bike is ready to tackle our next off-road adventure no matter how big or small.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Gravel grinder built to take on bigger and better adventures
- Versatile geometry is perfect for gravel, 'cross, and bikepacking
- Carbon frame construction is lightweight, durable, and stiff
- Internal cable routing creates a clean and silent cockpit
- Shimano GRX drivetrain has a massive gear range and shifts smoothly
- Stans Grail tubeless wheels allow us to run lower pressures
- T47 bottom bracket silences annoying squeaks as we pedal
- Fender mounts give the option for keeping the mud off our backs
- Item #IBSB0A7