Why We Like The Holden Balaclava Sweater
To minimize the amount of gear we bring to the mountain, the Holden Balaclava Sweater combines a hoodie and facemask to make for the perfect mid-layer that protects our face while keeping us warm. Its Merino wool construction wicks moisture away from the body to keep us comfortable, while ventilation panels at the back, pits, and face keep things breathable.
- Performance mid-layer for outdoor winter activities
- Merino wool construction is moisture-wicking and warmth
- Integrated balaclava facemask protects from the elements
- Knit-in ventilation panels at underarm, back, and face
- Thumbholes on cuffs keep sleeves in place while moving
- Item #HOLG35C
- Responsible Collection
- responsibly sourced
- 100% Merino wool
- hood with integrated balaclava facemask
- on cuff
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 13.5oz
- ski, snowboard, hiking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help