Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Speedgoat 4 GTX Trail Running Shoe
The HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4 GTX Trail Running Shoe handles a little bit of rain and then some, thanks to its waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane and Vibram Megagrip outsole. Pouring rain and mid-trail puddles don't even drench our socks with the full waterproof bootie design, while 5mm Megagrip lugs ensure that even wet surfaces don't catch us slipping on the trail. This trail runner features greater heel support and a more supportive midfoot design, keeping our feet cradled and stabilized even when we're darting around roots and rocks.
- Waterproof version of HOKA's trail running favorite
- GORE-TEX bootie ensures that you can stay out in wet weather
- Vibram Megagrip outsole grips and grinds through muddy trails
- Supportive heel and midfoot overlays create a secure and stable fit
- Underfoot cushioning keeps your feet comfortable through long miles
- Gusseted tongue helps prevent trail debris from sneaking in
- Wider platform keeps a stable base on variable terrain
- Item #HOKZ01R
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.