Up To 20% Off
Select Santa Cruz MTBs Shop Now
Easy as can be.
You go fishing to relax, and it's pretty darn hard to relax when you're switching in and out of waders and hiking shoes every time you see a fishier spot downstream. When you have Hodgman's Aesis H-Lock Wade Boa Boot, that part of your day is as easy as can be. Its H-Lock System allows you to replace the boot's sole with welt for grip on slimy stones, or you can keep the rubber sole intact for the trail. Hodgman also outfitted the Aesis with a Boa dial closure for getting in and out quick and simple.
- A dialed fit and switchable soles make this boot great for wading
- Durable synthetic upper boasts a Boa dial for easy in and out
- H-Lock System switches rubber and welt soles for versatile traction
- Shock-absorbing midsole with self-cleaning drainage ports
- Corrosion-resistant, double-stitched construction for durability
- Item #HOD0006
- Upper Material
- H-Lock interchangeable soles (felt, rubber)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year