Select style & size:Select options
Easy as can be.
- A dialed fit and switchable soles make this boot great for wading
- Durable synthetic upper boasts a Boa dial for easy in and out
- H-Lock System switches rubber and welt soles for versatile traction
- Shock-absorbing midsole with self-cleaning drainage ports
- Corrosion-resistant, double-stitched construction for durability
- Item #HOD0006
- Q & A
Hodgman H-lock System: How it works
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Check out the video of how the Hodgman H-lock system works.
Hodgman H-Lock Interchangable Sole Video
No longer do you have to make sacrifices for the ability to change your wading boot sole. The Hodgman H-lock system will not let you down. Soles are secured and cannot come off until you are ready to switch them. Each pair comes with 2 extra soles. Soles are available in rubber, studded rubber, felt and studded felt. The rubber is insanely grippy and durable. Check out the video.