Powderqueen Bib Pant
When you're chasing the deepest, freshest powder, you need the finest ensemble to keep you dry, mobile, and ready to perform. Suit up in the Helly Hansen Powderqueen Bib Pant and its freeride features and fabric technologies will allow you focus on your next great descent. This year's model of the Powderqueen has a beacon specific pocket on the right thigh and added reinforcements inside the bottom hems to avoid snagging and abrasion from boot buckles and ski edges to keep the pants in top shape for many seasons to come.
Helly Tech Performance and fully sealed seams keep dry through deep powder while the four-way stretch material and articulated construction and the seat and knees keep you mobile through ascents and descents alike. Its two-ply construction helps the bibs feel warmer on dawn patrols while the brushed fleece lining at the seat offers light cushion and warmth for sitting on cold chairlifts. Side ventilation zippers dump excess heat when you're lapping deep runs and when nature calls, a two-way barn door zipper on the backside allows you to conveniently take care of business and get back to shredding.
- Bib pants for comfort on backcountry tours and inbound powder laps
- Helly Tech Performance and fully taped seams keep moisture away
- Four-way stretch fabric delivers mobility on technical descents
- Side vent zippers help regulate temperature on strenuous ascents
- Belt loops at waist attach to jacket powder skirt to keep snow away
- Two-way barn door zip at backside for convenience when nature calls
- Ankle gaiters create a seal around boots to keep fresh powder out
- Reinforcements at leg bottoms increase durability for extended wear
- Item #HYH00SG
- Q & A
I Love it!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
I was a little worried about the camo from the picture, I am not super big into prints but in person it is very subtle. I also was worried about the size because I hadn't tried it on in person, I sized up just because I would rather have it a little big than too tight. I am very happy that I did! They fit great.