Why We Like The Helly Hansen Panorama Printed Pile Jacket
We wear the Helly Hansen Panorama Printed Pile Jacket as a midlayer for skiing, we wear the Helly Hansen Panorama Printed Pile Jacket as a standalone jacket for a fall hike, however you wear it, we know you will like it. The synthetic fleece construction wicks moisture and traps heat effortlessly, while the raised collar prevents the cold chill of winter from tickling our skin.
- Flashy and comfortable fleece designed for daily wear
- Recycled polyester fleece wicks moisture and traps heat
- Raised collar fights off ice cold winds with relative ease
- Full-length front zipper allows you to control your climate
- Dual hand pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #HYHZ8AG
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled polyester
- Fleece Weight
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8oz
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help