Why We Like the Jr Serene Jacket
Don’t let the size fool you—the Jr Serene Jacket may be for kids, but it comes equipped with all the technical features needed to keep your young one cozy and secure for memory-making days at the resort. Safety-minded features like a Life Pocket that keeps her phone alive longer and a RECCO Advanced Rescue system transponder give you extra peace of mind, while synthetic insulation keeps her toasty on the mountain. When the wind picks up on the lift, she can tuck her chin into the soft-brushed tricot collar for an extra warmth before the next run.
- Insulated jacket keeps youngsters warm on the slopes
- Water repellent fabric sheds snow for dry comfort
- Synthetic insulation helps her stay her cozy during chilly lift rides
- Adjustable cuffs and bottom hem help trap heat on windy days
- Powder skirt keeps pesky snow out of her layers
- Removable hood adds extra warmth on frigid days
- Soft wrist gaiters help block out drafts for extra comfort
- Runs large, so we recommend sizing down for ideal fit
- Item #HYHZ7NF
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% polyester [lining] 100% polyester
- 80% recycled Primaloft Black Eco
- not sealed
- Center Back Length
- [size 10] 24in
- removable, adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 ski pass [internal] 1 stash
- Powder Skirt
- adjustable, snap-up
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10.5oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 3, 2023
Love the jacket
This jacket was beautiful, super warm, and comfortable. Fits well. Stylish too.
February 15, 2023
Buy this jacket!!
- I've put it through the wringer
The value is excellent for the insulation and quality of this jacket. It is true to size and has an athletic fit which worked well for my thin daughter. It will definitely last for the second kid and we live in a ski town where this is worn daily in the elements. We have had some brutally cold days on the mountain but received no complaints. First time purchasing HH and it won’t be the last. There are no pit zips so this will not be a spring skiing jacket.
January 29, 2023
I wanted to loooove it
- Size Bought:
It is a beautiful and super warm ski jacket, also very soft and and comfy... my 12y kid love it BUT i will fit when she turns 16 years-old or more. I bought size 14. I tried it on and it was perfect for me!!! And i'm size 6 (S-M) 164cm 60kg So i would recomend to size down if you are thinking on buying this Helly Hansen Serene
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help