Select a Size
Select a Color
Aurora Shell 2.0 Pant
The freeride-inspired Helly Hansen Women's Aurora Shell 1.0 Pant loves deep storm days and untouched powder almost as much as you. Built with Helly Hansen's professional-level three-layer membrane, you'll stay dry and protected during the nastiest conditions, but won't overheat, either, thanks to its impressive breathability. Fully taped seams further protect you from external moisture, while generous thigh vents let you cool down easily after a strenuous bootpack to a secret powder stash. You'll be able to move unrestricted when you're bootpacking, too, thanks to the fully articulated knees, and the adjustable waistband delivers a secure fit as you wiggle down steep, deep lines.
- Freeride-inspired ski pant for sniffing powder
- 3-layer membrane is waterproof and impressively breathable
- Fully sealed seams ensure no moisture can permeate
- Generous thigh vents allow you to dump excess heat
- Articulated knees provide unrestricted motion
- Reinforced hem protects pants from sharp ski edges
- Adjustable waist delivers a secure, customizable fit
- Item #HYH00SF
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Professional 3-layer, [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- regular, relaxed
- 2 hand, 2 cargo, 1 back
- ankle, silicone gripper
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 28, 2017
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 145 lbs
I use these pants everywhere in the winter- the waterproof/windproof/breathable claim seemed too good to be true, but the Helly Tech performance fabric is a game changer. On cold resort skiing days I definitely double up the long underwear because it IS a shell, but on warmer days and in the backcountry when I am constantly moving they are the perfect barrier to the elements- allowing my temp to regulate, keeping me warm and dry whatever the activity. I'm 5'10'' and lean and the L pant is the right length (every tall woman fears the highwater ski pant look) and I like my pants to ride a little lower on the hips (an inch or so below my natural waist), so the slightly loose waist on me is an asset. Plus you want to move! The design is made for movement and I LOVE the badass silhouette that still has accents that make it truly a cute pant with awesome utility.