Why We Like The HEAD Carina Midlayer Full-Zip Jacket
When we're seeking out more warmth on powder days or lapping the hill to ski spring corn, the HEAD Carina Midlayer Full-Zip Jacket offers high-performance warmth and movement. The hybrid construction focuses lightweight insulation around our core and prioritizes freedom of movement for our arms. The warm Primaloft ThermoPlume synthetic down maintains its insulating properties even while it's wet, and the quilted panels minimize bulk, so we can easily layer for additional protection.
- Hybrid style mid-layer for cozy laps on slushy spring groomers
- Primaloft ThermoPlume insulation provides warmth to your core
- Breathable stretch fabric regulates your temperature on the hill
- Quilted construction maintains a slim profile and adds style
- Ribbed collar and cuffs seal in heat for all day warmth
- 2 zippered hand pockets stash your phone or keys
- Regular fit seamlessly slides beneath your shell
- Item #HDE001I
- [face fabric, lining] 100% polyester, [sleeves, side panels] 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- Pimaloft ThermoPlume (synthetic)
- 2 zippered hand
- Powder Skirt
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 26, 2023
Love love 💗 this mid layer piece!
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 2"
I wear a size 2/4 in regular clothes so I order the XS and the S for size options. Keeping the XS because I will wear this as a mid layer under a Gore tex shell and I want it to be snug. Super comfortable and has good stretchy fabric around the shoulders and armpits. Good mobility. My lone suggestion would be to add a pass pocket to this piece. I could see me wearing it with a vest over it during spring skiing and would need a place for my pass. Other than that it is amazing. Beautiful shade of pink!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help