Why We Like The Head Kore 99 Ski
Head's lineup of Kore skis consists of powder-hungry planks ready for dreamy, deep days at the resort. The Kore 99 Ski is the second skinniest ski in the Kore freeride lineup, and as such, it can handle the occasional groomer day when there isn't an ounce of soft stuff in sight. A 99mm waist grants this ski incredible versatility regardless of the snow conditions, but a rockered tip & tail assure a surfy feel in untracked snow.
- Lightweight ski ready for touring, groomers, and everything else
- 99mm waist blends float in powder with nimble control on firm snow
- Short turn radius boosts maneuverability and control in tight areas
- Koroyd layers reduce shock, increase damping for stability and feel
- Graphene layer reduces swing weight for added maneuverability
- Carbon fiber laminates boost torsional rigidity for edge hold
- Koroyd wood core creates a smooth and lightweight platform
- Structured base helps you skip through flat areas and alpine lakes
- Item #HEAK04D
- 156cm, 163cm, 170cm, 177cm, 184cm, 191cm
- 134 / 99 / 120mm
- Turn Radius
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Carbon Sandwich Cap
- carbon fiber
- UHM C
- Claimed Weight
- [177cm] 8lb 1oz (3680g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- freeride skiing, powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help