Why We Like The HEAD Kore 111 Ski
The ski scene is finally coming around to something we discover a few years ago, skis like the Head Kore 111 ski are an exceptional size for a daily driver if you do your skiing west of the Mississippi. On deep days the 111mm waist offers stability at speed and float in deep snow. When the snow isn't quite as good, the powerful camber section and underfoot sidewall let us really lay into the edges to carve groomers and refrozen crud alike.
- Freeride ski that thrives in powder or as a daily driver
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges, offers pop
- Medium turn radius balances maneuvering with stability
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds pivoting control and float
- Sidewall underfoot offers torsional power, capped tips are light
- Poplar and karuba combine to save weight and offer damping
- Carbon fiber adds response and stiffness without the weight
- Sintered base skips effortlessly across long flat areas
- Item #HEAK04B
- 177cm, 184cm, 191cm
- [177cm] 137 / 109 / 125mm, [184cm] 140 / 111 / 127mm, [191cm] 143 / 113 / 129mm
- Turn Radius
- [177cm] 19.4m, [184cm] 21.1m, [191cm] 22.9m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- karuba, poplar
- Graphene, carbon
- UHM C
- Claimed Weight
- [184cm, single] 4lb 2.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- freeride/powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help