Select a size:
Why We Like The Kore 105 Ski
It might be a bit of an all-mountain ski, but the Head Kore 105 Ski is as psyched on powder as everyone else at the resort. An uncanny combination of powdery performance and all-mountain versatility keeps us searching for softer snow all season long. We like Head's unique construction consisting of poppy poplar wood with strong Karuba stringers and carbon laminates for stiffness. Graphen finishes the construction off with enough vibration-damping in the tips and tails to keep us cruising when things get icy.
- A powder ski with all-mountain versatility
- 105mm waist cruises corduroy and floats in soft snow
- Tip and tail rocker navigates deep powder while camber holds edge control
- Sandwich sidewalls increase torsional rigidity and durability
- Karuba core with poppy poplar, carbon stringers, and Graphene for stiffness
- Item #HEAK040
- 163cm, 170cm, 177cm, 184cm, 191cm
- 135 / 105 / 125mm
- Turn Radius
- tip & tail rocker, camber underfoot
- multilayer-carbon sandwich cap
- Karuba, poplar
- Graphene, carbon
- UHM C
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- freeride, all-mountain
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.