Why We Like The HEAD Kore 105 Ski
A true catch-all ski can be almost as elusive as the end of a triple rainbow. It's always bold to make a one-quiver-ski claim, but HEAD's Kore 105 Ski makes a hard case for this long-debated notion. The most all-terrain oriented of Head's Kore fleet, a rockered profile with camber underfoot means that the 105 floats through fresh snow with grace and ease, yet lays down turns on hardpack just as smoothly.
HEAD pulled out all the bells and whistles to keep the weight down on this nimble ripper, with an ultra-light Karuba wood core, a vibration-damping Koroyd honeycomb layer, and a super strong Graphene laminate. Finished off with HEAD's Topless Tech construction, a layer of polyester fleece replaces the traditional plastic topsheet to further reduce weight and keep this ski snappy and agile.
- Powder ski with all-mountain versatility and performance
- 105mm waist cruises corduroy and floats in soft snow
- Tip and tail rocker navigates deep powder, adds pivoting control
- Camber underfoot drives power to edges on firm pack
- Sandwich sidewalls increase torsional rigidity and durability
- Karuba core with poppy poplar offers damping and response
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat areas
- Item #HEAK04C
- 163cm, 170cm, 177cm, 184cm, 191cm
- [184cm] 135 / 105 / 125mm
- Turn Radius
- [184cm] 17.8m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- karuba, poplar
- graphene, carbon fiber
- UHM C
- Claimed Weight
- [184cm] 8lb 5.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- freeride skiing, all-mountain skiing, powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help