Why We Like The Alaska Lady GTX Backpacking Boot
We've all heard stories of the wild and untamed nature of The Last Frontier, stories that tested the hardy explorers of yore. Well, Hanwag heeded those tales when they crafted the Alaska Lady GTX Backpacking Boot. This no-joke boot is made to shield our feet comfortably from weather and rough terrain so that we can propel ourselves through even the most trying trails with mind-soothing protection.
- Rough and tumble boot for long days backpacking tough trails
- Rugged leather upper resists the wear from gritty rocks and stumps
- GORE-TEX membrane provides reliable breathability and waterproofing
- Burly Vibram sole is durable and clasps to varied terrain with ease
- Thick PU midsole comfortably cushions your foot over long distances
- Tall upper and stabilizing design for better support and protection
- Item #HWGB019
- Upper Material
- nubuck leather
- GORE-TEX membrane
- Vibram Fuora
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 2lb 3oz
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help