Why We Like The Hand Out Gloves Natural Selection Tour Glove
Whether we're snapping pics, opening snacks, or adjusting bindings, the Hand Out Gloves Natural Selection Tour Glove lets our hands sneak out without having to completely take this pair off. The back-of-hand zip frees our hand, while the elastic wrist strap keeps the top of the glove out of our way until we're ready to zip it back in place. This glove does more than a neat trick, it warms our digits with a heat-trapping synthetic fill, shuts out the elements with a waterproof coating, and fuels our stoke with the Natural Selection Tour insignia.
- Rugged glove for convenience and performance on the mountain
- Burly leather construction molds to your hands over time
- Waterproof coating shuts out wet conditions to keep your hands dry
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet for reliable warmth
- Back-of-hand zip to slip your hand out without taking glove off
- Elastic wrist strap gives a secure fit and holds top of glove when zipped open
- Item #HDOA00Q
- Hipora polyurethane
- Primaloft Silver (synthetic)
- undercuff glove
- wrist cinch
- Palm Grip
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help