Have your cake and eat it too.
Why settle for a SUP that only does one thing well when you could have one that shines wherever you dip your paddle? The Hala Straight Up Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard excels everywhere from long lake tours to river surfing, so you only need one board to do it all.
Carbon Construction creates a stiff feel to help this SUP perform more like a solid-body board than an inflatable, offering greater response and paddling efficiency without sacrificing the toughness and packability that makes inflatables so attractive. Glide Rocker features a flatter middle section to keep you cruising over flat water, while its tail rocker and smaller overall size maintain response and maneuverability in tight river sections. The smaller size also makes this board a good option for smaller or lighter paddlers. Simply put, this quiver-of-one is all you need to satisfy all your paddling cravings.
- Portable paddleboard that handles any type of paddling
- Carbon Construction offers stiff, rigid feel
- Glide Rocker creates speed and response
- Smaller size is ideal for maneuverability or smaller riders
- Triple-reinforced D-rings provide rigging points
- Deck pad with foot index for confident grip and positioning
- Storage backpack included for easy transport
- 1.5in raised stomp pad for precise control
- Item #HLA0009