Why We Like The Fame Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
High, wide, and ready for wherever the water takes us, the Fame is crafted specifically for stability with a big platform design that reigns over a class that's unique to big-buddy boards. It caters in turn to fishing endeavors, adaptive paddling, whitewater tom-foolery, or hauling people or gear. In addition to its strength and support, the Fame is built to adapt to our every adventure with its square tail and progressive rocker adding a playful mood. For days that we're not on the river or lake, the Fame comes complete with inflatable fin protectors, a gummy fin, board bag-pack, repair kit, paddle, and dual-action, gauged hand pump.
- Stable SUP for fishing, river expeditions, and new-comers
- Progressive rocker offers playful response on waves and rivers
- Large volume and width handles well hauling gear on longer trips
- Tough dropstitch construction provides rocky river durability
- Bungee cord rigging and D-rings allow for generous storage
- Raised stomp pad and foot index add secure footing and control
- Extra handles make for ease of carry or climbing on from water
- Includes repair kit, hand pump, paddle, and rolling backpack
- Item #HLA001V
- 11ft 3in
- Thick Fusion
- progressive rocker
- Deck Pad
- diamond-groove EVA
- 1 Stompbox (9in)
- Recommended Rider Weight
- Claimed Weight
- 30lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help