Select a size:
Why We Like The Atcha Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
One of the most playful down-river whitewater SUPS we've ever seen, the 7ft 11in version of the Hala Atcha SUP is built to jib, surf, and weave down the river. With a wider shape and full River Rocker, this Atcha is slightly less fast than its bigger-sized brethren, but offers more spin, ollie, and playfulness to make the most of the river. Whether you are a SUP beginner or a grizzled river veteran, the packability and durability of this well-constructed board let you charge downriver with confidence.
- Playful on-the-fly river surfer built for fun freestyle days
- Inflatable design offers convenient transportation
- Dual-layer drop stitch construction ensures durable performance
- EVA deck and stomp pad provide cushioned grip for maneuverability
- Full rocker offers responsive control for tight pockets
- Soft rigging points keep gear securely attached and on-hand
- Retractable fin system safeguards against shallow rocky waters
- Rolling backpack, pump, and repair kit included
- Item #HLA0023
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.