Save yourself from becoming a soggy mess by packing the Haglofs Women's L.I.M Jacket on your next adventure where the weather looks questionable. Weighing just seven ounces and made with a Gore-Tex Paclite membrane, the L.I.M (less is more) weighs less than those sour gummies and chocolate bars you can't go without, but it offers bomber protection from the rain once the sky cracks. The L.I.M may not have a bunch of extra bells and whistles but it does have all the necessary components that matter—the ones that keep you dry and comfortable. Its three-way adjustable hood, dropped rear hem, and elasticized cuffs with thumbholes ensure all access points are covered so you can focus on the adventure at hand.
- Ultralight jacket keeps you constantly prepared for rain
- Waterproof, Gore-Tex Paclite shell is extremely breathable
- Fully sealed seams keep water from seeping in
- Regular fit provides space for free movement
- Three-way adjustable hood battens down the hatches
- Dropped rear hem provides coverage in a harness
- Elasticized cuffs with thumbholes secure the sleeves
- Zippered chest pocket secures the essentials
- Item #HAG00MZ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
This jacket keeps my wife dry, is super packable, incredibly light, and looks really good on her. She needed a jacket for our trip to Iceland in August, and Haglöfs had the perfect jacket to carry around if it isn't raining. She can stuff it in her pack and it won't take up too much space or add too much weight. She loves it. She is about 5'3 and she loves the small