Edge Evo Kurbits Anorak Jacket
We were immediately captivated by its unique and fittingly-eco floral print (which is actually a symbol of vegetal fertility from traditional Swedish folk art), but what really won us over was this jacket's robust waterproof, windproof, and breathable construction for truly dry comfort on our rainiest days out and about.
- Everyday rain coat with unique style and technical chops
- 3-layer fabric provides breathable waterproofing on rainy days
- Windproof performance has you covered in blustery weather
- Slightly extended length offers greater coverage in the elements
- Reinforced shoulders maintain durability under backpack straps
- Adjustable hood and hem pull in tightly for more protection
- Front and side zippers make it easy to get on and off
- Item #HAG00OE
What do you think about this product?
January 29, 2020
Nice looking anorak
I have been in the pursuit of a good looking anorak that has been produced in a sustainable way. This one is made from recycled nylon to give you the best durability. I have worn in in the slope, back-country riding and for everyday adventures. Its also wind and waterproof.
November 20, 2019
Beyond the amazing Swedish/Japanese design on this jacket, the functionality is amazing. It is a really comfortable anorak with useful pockets, waist cinch adjustment, and a-symmetrical zipper so it isn't rubbing on my face all day. The 3L PROOF Eco fabric keeps me dry, and holds up to all the branches I seem to run into when I'm skiing. The print is definitely what stands out the most. It is fun to have people ask about the print, compliment you on your jacket, and smile when you walk by.