Cook up a feast when you need it most.
Inside a yurt or at a mountaineer's luxurious base camp, the GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Base Camper Cookset enables home-cooked meals between hard days in the mountains or after long day hikes. Thanks to this high-quality, compact nForm cookset, you're able to prep, cook, and clean up after a meal for four or so campers or climbers. This large set includes a five-liter pot, a three-liter pot, two strainer lids, a nine-inch frying pan, a folding pot holder, a cutting board, and a welded sink stuff sack.
- nForm System ensures all components pack into the largest pot for easy storage and can be simplified for backpacking trips
- Hard anodized aluminum pots and pan feature a three-layer coating, including Teflon with Radiance technology to speed up boiling and cooking times
- Cookware coatings also provide incredible abrasion resistance and a great non-stick surface to make clean-up easy
- Five-liter pot features a locking, coated pot holder that also locks down the system when packed
- Strainer lids are crush-proof, heat-resistant, and won't warp inside packs or in storage, and the smaller fits both the small pot and frying pan
- Cutting board features a dish-like surface for prepping different ingredients and it fits between pots to preserve their coatings
- Included stuff sack protects the whole cookset from damage in your pack but can be used as a sink for washing your dishes without interfering with the wild watershed
- Item #GSI2257
[pots, pan] hard-anodized aluminum, Teflon with Radiance coating, [cutting board] nylon (6-ply)
5 L, 3 L
[5L] 10 x 10 x 6 in
Fry Pan Dimensions
Complete Set Weight
destination camping, base camp, expeditions