Select style & size:Select options
Be like the salamander.
You never see salamanders slip off steep surfaces, but you slip off of them all the time—lucky for you, Grivel's Salamander 2.0 Climbing Helmet is here to protect your dome when you do. Its outer shell helps prevent penetration when your your head hits jagged rocks, and the foam liner absorbs impact. Top vents allow air to pass through the helmet, and the adjustable system tucks away for compact storage in your climbing pack. Grivel also attached clips to keep your headlamp secure when you're up on a route later than you have planned.
- A simple and straightforward helmet designed for vertical pursuits
- Penetration-protecting outer shell with impact-absorbing liner
- Top vents allow cool air to pass through and heat to escape
- Adjustable system tucks into helmet for compact storage
- Clips attach headlamps to helmet
- Item #GRV001T