Find your happy place in the wild.
Upgrade to backpacking bliss with the ventilated support and ingenious organization of the Gregory Women's Maven 55 Backpack. This 55-liter pack is ideal for multi-day excursions, easily accommodating your outerwear, clothes, sleeping bag, and tent. Eliminating pressure points and excess sweating, the Aerolon suspension uses mesh-covered, die-cut foam in conjunction with a lightweight aluminum frame to support heavy loads.
The Maven 55 features a lower sleeping bag compartment, so you don't have to endlessly dig through the pack's main compartment to access the bottom section. Gregory's Multi-Straps externally tether your sleeping bag, rolled-up tent, or bulky items the pack's bottom. Another innovative feature is the removable Sidekick Daypack, which is great for shorter hikes and supply shuttles into town, should you embark on a longer thru-hike. This removable daypack features a reservoir sleeve for staying hydrated on the move.
- Bliss out on backpacking with this supportive pack
- 55-liter capacity is ideal for multi-day trips
- Aerolon suspension for plush support and ventilation
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps and wide hip belt
- Top-loading design with zippered access to bottom
- Removable Sidekick Daypack is hydration-compatible
- Multi-Straps externally tether gear to the bottom
- Item #GRE008J
- Q & A
Loved the bag
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Incredible adjustability to find the perfect fit. Overall the pack is really comfortable and light but I love the hip belts and the mesh backing to keep your back from sweating profusely. Bonus: the waterproof hip belts pocket that is big enough for your smart phone when you need easy access to snap some photos on your way!