Select style & size:Select options
Prepared for anything.
Ready to ride with you, the Gregory Women's Avos 15 Hydration Backpack has your back covered with the space and support necessary to keep up with your obsessive bike habit in all seasons. While this pack can do it all, it does have a streamlined, bike-specific construction that's tailored towards longer, rougher days in the saddle. Starting with the adjustable Shift RS (Ride Stability) suspension system, this pack's hipbelt can be adjusted vertically to ride higher or lower on your back for bounce-free performance on rocky trails, while the EVAP moisture-wicking tech in the backpanel and shoulder straps lock down cool, breathable comfort as you battle uphill sections.
Keeping water consistently close at hand, Gregory included a 3D Hydro reservoir that uses soft-molded QuickDry technology for an anatomical fit on your back, and comes with a magnetically-linked DryLock bite valve for easy sipping. The magnetic sternum strap can be buckled with one hand for on-the-go fit adjustments, while the safety light lash attaches your bike lights for night or urban riding. Rounding things out, a multitude of zippered pockets—along with bike-dedicated organizers for your tire and shock pumps, spare tubes, and energy bars—make sure that all of your mountain bike essentials are safely coming along for the ride.
- Do-it-all, go-anywhere daypack with bike-focused features
- Durable fabric withstands harsh days on the trail
- Adjustable suspension system ensures bounce-free stability
- Shoulder straps wick sweat and enhance breathability
- Included hydration reservoir keeps water close at hand
- Magnetic sternum strap holds DryLock drinking valve
- Bike-specific pockets organize and protect riding gear
- Item #GRE009X