Why We Like The Explore Short
Bikepacking demands different kinds of apparel than what we'd normally put on for our daily canyon rip. Gore Wear gets that, and that's why they made the Explore Short to be functional enough for all-day riding. Its stretch offers full freedom of movement and lightweight, breathable material keeps us comfortable so we can carry on pursuing endless gravel roads.
- Breathable and comfortable shorts for gravel grinding
- Lightweight, stretchy material offers full freedom of movement
- The adjustable waistband ensures a proper fit
- PFC-free, DWR treated material is water resistant
- Abrasion-resistant fabric is durable enough for daily riding
- Item #GWRG041
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 85% recycled nylon, 15% elastane, [back panel] 85% nylon, 15% elastane, [lining] 100% nylon
- spring, summer, fall
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 23, 2023
- I've put it through the wringer
This is one of the best MTB short I've had. If you like fitted, tailored fit for your MTB shorts and will be pedaling a lot, these are it! This is the definition of a XC/gravel short. Perfect lenght, just above the knee cap (there's no room for pads), the fabric is stretchy and light and the fitted legs are perfect for pedaling all day and doing long climbs. The pockets are well positioned, zippered one in front of right leg is right sized for a phone, you don't feel it once it's there. Other pockets are fine, but wouldn't use them during riding, specially the back one. But when walking around they're fine.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help