Windstopper Arm Warmers
When you're moving your training regimen from the heat of summer into cooler temperatures, you have to worry more about protecting your muscles. The Gore Wear Windstopper Arm Warmers help keep your muscles warm in cool weather, and protect your arms from brisk gusts thanks to their windproof membrane. Constructed from stretchy, synthetic material, these warmers move with you and wick away moisture as you work up a sweat. Flatlock seams ensure a chafe free experience, and elastic cuffs at the top and bottom secure the position, so you can focus on training, not yanking at your accessories.
- Arm warmers for cool weather training
- Gore Windstopper membrane seals out wind
- Synthetic material manages moisture
- Stretchy construction allows you to move freely
- Flatlock seams eliminate chafing
- Elastic cuffs secure its position
- Item #GWR0071
[membrane] Gore Windstopper, [face fabric] 92% polyester, 8% elastane
road cycling, road running, trail running
- Q & A
Ultimate wind protection
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 240lbs
These do a great job of completely blocking out the wind. No complaints about these at all. Fit is great and does what it is suppose to do at the highest level.