Select a size:
Why We Like The C5 Trail Glove
Enjoy warm summer slogs and quick after-work loops with the mountain biking-intended Gore Wear C5 Trail Glove. This lightweight glove features just enough low-profile padding to soak up vibrations from the trail and reduce fatigue, while still offering excellent bar feel and control. A combination of EVA and Gel padding on the palm with a reinforced fabric ensures cushioning and durability, while a breathable back-of-hand fabric manages moisture to help you stay cool. Box-and-roll fingertip construction encourages dexterity for solid grip and subtle control, and a silicone print on the fingers and palm helps you maintain a confident grip on your bike. Gore Wear also added touchscreen-compatible panels on the index fingers and thumbs to allow you to snap pics and activate your trail riding app without taking your glove off.
- Gloves for supportive padding and outstanding grip
- EVA + GEL padded palm provides shock absorption
- Box and roll finger tip increases dexterity and reduces bulk
- Silicone print on thumbs, forefingers, and palm for grip
- Optimized for gloves-on use with touchscreen devices
- Item #GWR008N
- [back of hand 1] polyester, [palm] 60% polyamide, 40% polyurethane, [back of hand 2] 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
- EVA + Gel
- hook-and-loop wrist strap
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.