Select a Size
Select a Color
C5 Gore Windstopper Trail Pant
Hit up some late or early season singletrack with the C5 Gore Windstopper Trail Pant from Gore Wear. This minimal pant will keep you warm, dry, and comfortable on those mountain bike rides when the trails are a lot less crowded. The soft and breathable GORE Windstopper will keep the cold gusts from chilling your lower body and is also water repellent while remaining highly breathable to prevent overheating.
Keeping the fit in check is a soft elastic waistband that moves with you while keeping the pant up. Pre-shaped knees ensure that your pedaling will be unrestricted while the bottom leg uses a zipper to adjust its width and features additional reinforcements against trail gremlins and hungry chainrings. Lastly, the back pocket allows you to keep essentials secure and the reflective logo and piping ensure increased visibility in low light conditions.
- Windproof, water-resistant pants for trail riding
- The fabric is soft and durable for comfortable pedaling
- Gore-Tex membrane sheds the rain and mud
- Lightweight and breathable ideal for shoulder seasons
- Rear pocket keeps valuables safe
- Adjustable hem stays out of your cranks
- Elastic waist keeps pants in place
- Enhance comfort on the ride with articulated knees
- Item #GWR005E
- [membrane] GORE Windstopper, [face fabric, lining] 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- logo, piping
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?