Select a Size
Select a Color
C3 Gore-tex Infinium Stretch Mid Gloves
The C3 Gore-tex Infinium Gloves fit into Gore Wear’s line as a versatility option for cool-weather use due to their Gore-tex construction which combats the elements without sacrificing breathability. Reflective patterning across the outer directs the gloves towards cyclists and runners, but their slim construction and ergonomic design make them perfect for hiking and cross-country skiing as well.
- Cold-weather glove fends off winter’s chill and conforms to multiple disciplines
- Gore-tex outer is windproof and water-resistant yet remains breathable
- Slip-on cuff closure fits close to the skin to ensure the glove stays in place
- Touch-screen compatible finger-tips ensure you never miss a beat
- Item #GWR009D
- GORE-TEX Infinium Stretch
- foam and silicone
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 19, 2019
Poor bar grip, not durable
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
Grip on bars is poor. There is insufficient silicone/gripper material on palm and fingers. Second, durability is bad. I have a 1 cm seam splitting open after only 12-15 hours of road riding time. Not recommended. It's 2019, and I am surprised something as simple as a cycling glove could be so carelessly designed.