Why We Like The Cirque 3-Finger Glove
Our hands are staying nice and warm on the slopes (without having to give up any dexterity) when we’re slipping our digits into the Gordini Cirque 3-Finger Glove. It’s responsibly-sourced goatskin shell is nice and supple to allow a comfortable grip on our poles. The synthetic insulation means our hands stay nice and warm and the polyester lining helps keep our hands dry when we’re huffing it up the bootpack.
- 3-finger glove for warmth and performance on the slopes
- Mitten warmth meets glove dexterity for on-mountain comfort
- Responsibly-sourced goatskin shell is durable and supple
- Polyester lining wicks moisture to enhance warmth
- Primaloft Gold insulation keeps out the chill in low temps
- Neoprene cuffs with hook and loop closure seal out the elements
- Carabiner loop allows for convenient carry and storage
- Item #GORC02K
- goatskin leather
- PrimaLoft Gold
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 3.2oz
- skiing, snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help