Why We Like The Gordini AquaBloc Glove
Ready for the worst, the Gordini AquaBloc Glove keeps our hands cozy under puking powder and up windy skintracks. The 3-layer construction blocks out the wet stuff, while the soft fleece cuff stops snow from finding another way in. Packed with synthetic fibers, this pair holds in the heat even if they do get wet.
- Winter gloves designed for your most involved missions
- AquaBloc membrane offers breathable waterproof coverage
- Synthetic insulation delivers wet-weather warmth
- Reinforced palm enhances grip and durability
- Soft lining wicks away moisture
- Item #GORC024
- 91% polyester, 9% elastane
- AquaBloc membrane
- gauntlet glove
- wrist cinch, fleece cuff
- Palm Grip
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help