Why We Like The Gnu Velvet Snowboard
Smooth and creative, the Gnu 2024 Velvet Snowboard offers us a fun-focused path to all-mountain enlightenment. With its medium flex, versatile profile, and smooth feel underfoot, this board is here to guide everyone from beginners to masters along their spiritual shred journeys. Gnu gave this board an asymmetric shape with a deeper heelside sidecut and shorter contact length to make our heelside turns as powerful and natural feeling as our toeside turns. The C2 profile features a boundary-transcending blend of rocker between the bindings and camber from the tips to under our feet for pop and power that's still forgiving when sliding rails or railing carves.
- Hit the park and groomers with this fun-seeking snowboard
- Hybrid rocker profile betters your butters without losing pop
- Asymmetrical twin shape helps balance toe-to-heel control
- Medium flex for easy turn initiation and stability
- Light and strong G 1 Eco core uses sustainably harvested wood
- Magne-Traction edges are serrated for better grip to snow
- Extruded base doesn't need much maintenance to keep quick
- Item #GNUL154
- 139cm, 143cm, 147cm, 150cm, 153cm
- C2 Camber (camber/rocker/camber)
- Effective Edge
- [139cm] 1030mm, [143cm] 1050mm, [147cm] 1070mm, [150cm] 1100mm, [153cm] 1130mm
- Waist Width
- [139cm] 226mm, [143cm] 235mm, [147cm] 239mm, [150cm] 239mm, [153cm] 241mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [139cm] 7.9/7.6m, [143cm] 8/7.7m, [147cm] 8.1/7.8m, [150cm] 8.2/7.9m, [153cm] 8.3/8m
- Stance Width
- [139cm] 17-22in, [143cm] 18.5-23.5in, [147cm] 18.5-23.5in, [150cm] 19.24-24in, [153cm] 19.24-24in
- Stance Setback
- Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax Fiber
- Eco-sublimated co-ex
- Base Color
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help