Why We Like The Gnu Head Space Snowboard
The Gnu 2024 Head Space Snowboard lets us clear our mind before dropping in, knowing its asymmetrical twin shape and hybrid rocker helps us unlock creative freestyle lines ahead. This mid-flexing freestyle machine is as fun as it is functional, whether we're dominating the park or cruising on corduroy. The asymmetrical sidecut smooths out both heel- and toe-side turns, lessening fatigue and enhancing natural board-feel. C3 Camber offers expert-level control, letting freestyle shredders benefit from the playful rocker section without losing stability at high speeds.
- Creative freestyle board with unique pro-level performance
- Asymmetrical twin for smoother turns and lessened fatigue
- C3 Camber offers stability without losing playful rocker traits
- Medium flex for extra response on park laps and more
- G1 Asym Eco core is strong, poppy, and responsibly harvested
- Eco-Sublimated sintered base holds wax for effortless glide
- Magne-Traction edge tech for better hold on hardpacked snow
- Item #GNUL14V
- 146cm, 149cm, 152cm, 155cm, 155cm wide, 158cm
- ASYM Level 1 (asymmetrical twin)
- medium (4.5 - 6 of 10 on Gnu's scale)
- C3 (very mild rocker between feet, powerful cambers to tip & tail)
- Effective Edge
- [146cm] 1100mm, [149cm] 1120mm, [152cm] 1130mm, [155cm] 1150mm, [155cm wide] 1150mm, [158cm] 1170mm
- Waist Width
- [146cm] 247mm, [149cm] 250mm, [152cm] 250mm, [155cm] 254mm, [155cm wide] 264mm, [158cm] 255mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [146cm] 7.5 / 7.7m, [149cm] 7.6 / 7.8m, [152cm] 7.8 / 8m, [155cm] 8 / 8.2m, [155cm wide] 8 / 8.2m, [158cm] 8.1 / 8.3m
- Stance Width
- [146cm] 19 - 24in, [149cm, 152cm, 155cm, 155cm wide, 158cm] 20.25 - 25in
- Stance Setback
- G Lite 2
- Base Color
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help