Why We Like The Gnu Gloss Snowboard
We always shine bright when we bring the Gnu 2024 Gloss Snowboard to the resort. Made for taking our freestyle and park riding to the next level, the Gloss uses rocker hybrid profiling and G1 Eco construction to push us past our limits as we work out those nasty front-lips or try our luck getting inverted off booters. Of course, like all of Gnu's boards, it has awesome Magne-Traction edges for a tight grip on icy trails and thin powder.
- Freestyle-friendly all-mountain board with park-focused style
- Blunted twin tips provide power and stability for take-offs and landings
- C2e profile offers precision camber and catch-resistant, loose rocker
- Medium flex reacts well for park and groomer riding
- G1 Eco core construction with lightweight, strong, responsibly harvested woods
- Magne-Traction tech enhances edge grip on icy terrain
- Item #GNUL14T
- 136cm, 140cm, 144cm, 148cm
- C2e (mild rocker between feet, powerful cambers to tip & tail)
- Effective Edge
- [136cm] 1030mm, [140cm] 1050mm, [144cm] 1070mm, [148cm] 1100mm
- Waist Width
- [136cm] 226mm, [140cm] 233mm, [144cm] 235mm, [148cm] 239mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [136cm] 7.8m, [140cm] 7.9m, [144cm] 8m, [148cm] 8.1m
- Stance Width
- [136cm] 17 - 22in, [140cm] 17 - 22in, [144cm] 18.5 - 23.5in, [148cm] 18.5 - 23.5in
- Stance Setback
- FSC-certified G1 Eco (aspen, paulownia)
- all-mountain snowboarding, park and freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help