If the glove fits.
Giro's Tessa Gel LF Gloves are a gravel grinder's best friend. They provide more protection and padding than your typical minimalistic, short-fingered race gloves, but they're not so heavy as to preclude summertime use. They provide breathability, ventilation, and light padding to soak up gravel chatter and washboard ruckus.
- Gloves for adventure cycling and taking the road less traveled
- Lightweight materials keep things cool on hot rides
- Palm padding reduces the impact of rough roads
- Super Fit design prevents bunching between hand and hoods
- Low profile wrist secures with a hook-and-loop strap
- Microfiber wiping surface helps you maintain a clean visage
- Conductive fingertips for touchscreen operation
- Item #GIR00HU
- [upper] 90% nylon, 10% polyester, [palm] 94% polyester, 6% spandex, [padding] 80% rubber, 10% bentonite 10%, 10% oxidizing agent 11
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 20, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
I love these gloves, but they're tiny. I usually wear a Medium in Giro Tessa gloves, but these run super small. I love the Giro Tessa's in general, but I'm going to have to return these and try another line, maybe Pearl Izumi.
August 30, 2020
These are my favorite as well. I might just buy a size up.