Up To 50% Off:
Bisphenol A (BPA)
Better safe than sorry.
The Giro Women's Era MIPS Helmet provides peace of mind from the accidental bumps, spills, and crashes you're bound to experience while pushing your skills to the next level. In-Mold construction enables the helmet to be as lightweight and low-profile as possible, with the impact-absorbing foam providing certified protection on the mountain. The helmet's In Form system dials in a custom, head-wrapping fit with the quick spin of a rear dial. Also, it's packing a Thermostat Control Dial, which opens and closes the vents to adjust airflow to your particular needs on the mountain.
MIPS technology dissipates rotational forces resulting from angled impacts commonly experienced while skiing and riding. Short for Multi-Direction Impact Protection System, MIPS uses a low-friction elastomeric liner that rotates independently around your head in the event of a crash, subsequently reducing rotational forces transferred through the helmet. Ultimately, this technology is great for the skier or rider rapidly progressing their skills and taking falls along the way.
- Low-profile helmet for rapidly progressing skiers and riders
- In-Mold construction maintains certified impact protection
- MIPS reduces rotational forces from angled impacts
- In Form fit system with adjustable dial for a custom fit
- Thermostat Control Dial opens and closes the vents
- Soft liner with fuzzy ear pads for all-day comfort
- Compatible with Outdoor Tech audio (not included)
- Item #GIR00FQ
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.