Depending on who you ask, bib-free shorts are either far more, or far less, comfortable than their bibbed cousins. Wherever you may stand on the issue, Giro constructs its Chrono Shorts to appeal to both sides of the fence. With a wide, flat waistband reminiscent of your favorite pair of yoga pants, and a women's specific Chrono Chamois providing good support, comfort, and minimal volume to allow for freedom of movement, you'll rack up the miles in comfort.
Giro constructs the shorts out of a stretchy nylon/spandex-blend fabric giving the shorts a body-hugging, contoured fit that will hold its shape without shifting or stretching. The wide comfort waistband shape supports while the moisture-wicking fabric panels draw perspiration away from your skin as you ride. Final details include UPF 50+ protection from the sun, silicone leg grippers keeping the openings in place throughout the ride, and reflective logos for increased visibility in low light.
- Quality cycling shorts without the steep price
- Chrono chamois supports for long-mile comfort
- UPF 50+ protection shields skin from the sun's rays
- Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Wide comfort waistband shape provides support and a flattering shape
- Silicone grippers keep leg openings in place throughout the ride
- Reflective logos increase visibility in low light
- Item #GIR00H8
- 80% nylon, 12% spandex
- spring, summer, fall
- Leg Gripper
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 29, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 127 lbs
Bought these for my wife. She doesn't care for bib shorts and likes the flexibility to take care of business without having to take off her jersey. These fit great! Boom! I'm a hero.